Creating a great kitchen is a lot like creating a great meal, we much begin with a good recipe, use top quality ingredients and execute the plan carefully and skillfully. Properly planning a new kitchen or remodeling a kitchen is important as choosing the right materials and installing them precisely. Don’t start choosing with any materials or appliances until you have estimated your entire budget and carefully measured your space. Consider hiring a experience and professional kitchen designer to assist you during this very important stage – he/she will have insights into how best use your space, tips for creating a functional and beautiful area, kitchen cabinet (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) and ideas for stretching your budget as far as it will go.
Designing Your Kitchen Space
Whether you are planning to hire a professional kitchen designer or you are tackling the project yourself, creating the perfect layout for your kitchen is one of the biggest challenges to any kitchen renovation. Finding the best way to use your space depends not only on creative thinking but also on familiarity with essential rules and terms of kitchen design (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). After all, a creative and interesting kitchen design is worthless if the kitchen cabinet design is not entirely functional.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure your kitchen cabinet design that nothing obstructs the flow of traffic within the kitchen work triangle.
- When you are designing your kitchen cabinet, the key word is frontage – the width of the front of all your units combined.
- You will need at least 125 inches (318 cm) of frontage for smaller kitchen (less than 150 square feet), large rooms can afford more.
- Countertops should be 36 inches (91 cm) high. You can install a few sections at higher or lower levels to suit tall short or tall cooks, but keep most of the counters at standard height.
- Don’t tuck your oven (or other appliances) in to a corner, you will need a bit space on both sides of the open door to access things on the counter.
- Think about whether you will want a single, double or even triple basin on a layout, the number of basins will affect the sink’s overall size.
In Malaysia, the kitchen is the centre of life in a family. A kitchen that is functional, comfortable and beautiful is now the goals of every family. The design and placement of kitchen cabinet become the key factor of a successful of overall kitchen design.
If you plan to remodel your kitchen (kitchen remodelling) to make it more functional, more comfortable, more modern and to provide more space for family members, you can create wonderful changes within your budget.
When you decided in installing or renovating your kitchen cabinets, there are several things you must consider:
- The layout of the kitchen.
- The type of material of your kitchen cabinets.
- The doors and drawers of your kitchen cabinets.
- The countertop.
- The accessories.
- The sink and faucet.
- The strength of your kitchen cabinets.